Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Little Drummer Boy Softens My Bah Humbug



I don't do Xmas. I don't do holidays, for the most part. I love that everyone else does them, and every once in awhile I get snagged by this or that and can appreciate the seasonal festivities. These young people and their lovely harmony gave me some of that joy. So much talent in this world, and I can celebrate that, for sure.



I'm in the throes of moving this month, so I won't have time to dread holidays.

I see the Tallahassee Mafia has found me again. Some people can't be shamed into going away. Nothing like a stalker to remind you of misguided history. Geez, people must have really lame lives to bother with mine at all. My soap opera wouldn't be my choice, given my druthers.

Otherwise, the weather's just beautiful. Our Gorgeous December days in the 80's and nights in the 60's.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment