Sunday, January 19, 2014

CBS Streams Football!

Well here I am without Cable TV (or any other kind of TV) and the playoffs are going on in the NFL, and the Patriots are contenders against the Denver Broncos. What to do? Can't afford to hit a Sports Bar. Not content to watch the scores. So, a friend of mine hooked up my computer to my Tv screen, and I am STREAMING the game directly to the screen, just as if it was coming over on Roku. Thanks, CBS. It's not smooth, but I can see the game, at least.

Cool, cool, cool! Brady vs. Manning. Go, Patriots. (but I'm afraid they're not favored. So what, so what.)

##

Aw, shucks. The Broncos are going to the Super Bowl. A well played game. Where is the defense team for the Pats anyway? What a shame. Still with ya', Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment