Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Loose Fish is swimming upside down

Well, we all knew that the loose fish is a sick fish, but that's just metaphorically speaking...but this time it's upper respiratory. Started with vertigo...Doc says "pathology on the balance test." Silly Balance Test, twisting my head this way and that, with my eyes following moving lights. But still no mention of cures. I see her again on May 12th.

Meanwhile, started taking allergy pills for a sinus infection (which I suspect is the culprit in the vertigo) and Wham, they knocked me out. For two days I have slept uncountable hours. I found some very old antibiotics in the medicine cabinet and started those. It worked, as the hideous infection behind my nose moved into my throat and chest and head and feels more normally like the worst kind of cold. But I'm still sleeping.

Cancelled bowling.

Cancelled work shift tonight.

Cancel Christmas for all I care.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling good. Not too smart taking old ab's though.
    Hope you feel well quick

    ReplyDelete