Sunday, August 2, 2015

If Not Now, When?

Okay, the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with 156,000 miles on it is starting to kick. New tires needed, and the a/C has stopped for the second time in the year I've owned this behemoth. I considered how I want to spend the rest of my years. It is NOT driving this hulking monster, (and I thought the dogs would LOVE the hugse back seat space but they just want to be in the front with ME) so I decided to bite the bullet and trade it in.

I am not in a position to do such, but I will make it work because that's the kind of crazy I am. Some might say impulsive. Others might say crazy. And more would just shake their heads. I know. I know. Probably NOT smart. Fuck it. Induldge me.

This is the latest addition to the family - the smart car. (It's a 2009 with 19K miles and it's a convertible. Come winter I'm gonna be jubilant).

Meet Maxwell Smart. Max, for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment